Do you want the control of your content plus the quality of professionally designed templates? Then a website using the WordPress Website Content Management System is exactly what you need.
We offer WordPress website set up and development.
If you need WordPress to function beyond the “out of the box” feature set in WordPress, we have experience in customizing WordPress as well as installing and configuring the many available WordPress plug-ins.
A typical WordPress website development project will include:
- installation of the WordPress core system files on your server account
- selection and installation of a WordPress theme (design template)
- theme customization’s as needed
- installation and configuration of required plug-ins
- loading and uploading of content provided by client
- basic training on how to use WordPress and the plug-ins to manage the site
Mobile Responsive WordPress
We always recommend using a WordPress Website theme that is mobile responsive.
Sometimes a customer will choose a theme that “best suits” the style and design they want, but some tweaks and changes are needed. No problems. We can tweak the design, colour scheme, and layout as needed to meet your branding and design goals.
WordPress Development Pricing
The following is guideline pricing for development of a standard WordPress website. A standard WordPress website includes the free installation of up to two WordPress plug-ins.
- Responsive WordPress site, 1 to 10 pages: $1500
- Responsive WordPress site, 11 to 20 pages: $2250
- Responsive WordPress site, 21 to 30 pages: $3000
- Responsive WordPress site, 30+ pages: call or email from pricing
E-Commerce WordPress Set up
Including E-commerce on any of the above WordPress websites is an additional $1000.
The price includes installing and configuring a shopping cart plug-in plus set up and integration of PayPal. The client is responsible for loading all product information to the e-commerce system.